Online Coaching Program
Award-Winning Fitness Expert, Bestselling Author, 28-time Boston Marathon Finisher and 12-time Ironman Triathlon Finisher Jonathan Roche will be your guide to achieve Peak Performance Lock-In!
Peak Performance Lock-In is a state of being at your absolute best physically, emotionally, spiritually and mentally so that you can thrive both personally and professionally!
Jonathan is the Peak Performance Coach for Professional Athletes, College Athletes, CEOs and other leaders from some of the largest companies in the US. In addition, he guides teams in attaining Peak Performance through Keynote Speaking Engagements!
Jonathan guides the Peak365 Online Coaching Team in 2 Key Ways:
1) Controlling your Mindset (this is the true battleground and your biggest opportunity)
2) Optimizing your Habits (including focusing, pacing, time management, re-charging and self-care)
This leads to 5 Key Results:
1) World-Class Performance (both personally and professionally)
2) Taking on and Beating your Real Competitors (your Negative Voice and your Prior Self - not other athletes or other companies in your market)
3) Elevating your Leadership (what Jonathan refers to as attaining World-Class Leadership)
4) Achieving Healthy Longevity and Extending your Career (we don't feel our age, we feel our habits)
5) Actualizing your Full Potential
This is all set in motion by you developing and maintaining 24 Peak Performance Habits (8 Mindset Habits, 8 Exercise Habits and 8 Nutrition Habits). You track them each week along with your Energy Score, Stress Score and other key metrics and this all helps you stay accountable.
The ultimate goal is to lead you in achieving Peak Performance Lock-In and to closing your Potential GAP (the gap between who you are and who you have the potential to be)!
Here is a List of the Unique and Powerful Features of the Peak365 Coaching Program:
1) Jonathan as your Coach. He leads Weekly 30-min. Coaching Sessions (using Zoom) that you can join live or on recording (only 20% of members join live). Each call is focused on Jonathan equipping you with 2 or 3 new tools and strategies to control your mindset and optimize your habits.
2) The Peak365 Coaching Guide (that includes 24 Power Habits – 8 Mental, 8 Nutrition and 8 Exercise – that you score each week to stay on track and thrive).
3) Two Annual 4-Hour Virtual Wellness Retreats. The in-person Wellness Retreats that Jonathan leads are $1,597 each so these virtual retreats alone are worth your investment in Peak365.
4) The New Peak365 App (that will go live on 3/25/24):
• The 24 Key Habits (you take your Peak Performance Score based on these habits)
• The Nutrition Lock-IN Score (this is a simple way to stay on track as far as how you fuel your body)
• Ability to access the free EnergyUP.co workouts (12,000 Unique Recorded 30-Minute Workouts for all exercise levels)
• Habit Nudges (water, staying positive, gratitude, exercise, etc.)
• Coaching Nudges from Jonathan (videos, etc.) to help you keep on track
5) Private Online Group (not on Facebook). This is like entering a coffee shop full of positive people who support each other and are focused on becoming better versions of themselves. You become who you hang out with so this group will be a difference-maker for you and your results.
Peak365 PLUS: If you want a deeper level of coaching, support and guidance then Peak365 PLUS includes all the amazing tools that are part of Peak365 plus the following:
1) One Weekly Coaching Session Workouts with Jonathan as your Coach. He leads these 30-min. Workout/Coaching Sessions on Wednesday mornings and many are done at inspiring and unique outdoor locations.
You can join live or on recording (only 20% of members join live). Each Coaching Session Workout is focused on Jonathan equipping you with 2 new strategies to control your mindset and optimize your habits while you do an energy-boosting Interval Workout (with no equipment and for all exercise levels).
2) The Library of 44 Recorded 30-Minute Coaching Session Workouts with Jonathan.
3) Five Weekly Coaching Nudges from Jonathan (Monday through Friday). These include 2-3 minutes of guidance as he shares one new tool or strategy.
4) The Library of 168 Recorded Coaching Nudges from Jonathan.
5) Three 15-Week Transformation Challenges per year (including the one that starts on Monday, 1/29).
The Peak365 Program is the ideally combination of coaching, guidance, tools and strategies to lead you to feeling the best you can possibly feel while achieving peak performance.
We only offer 12-month options because we want Peak365 Team Members to be fully committed by committing to a year.
Join Peak365 for 12 Months for $497: Click here
Join Peak365 PLUS for 12 Months for $697: Click here
Here is Jonathan’s full Bio:
Jonathan Roche is an Award-Winning Fitness Expert, Best-Selling Author, 12-time Ironman Triathlon Finisher and 28-time Boston Marathon Finisher (running 27 straight to raise funds for Dana-Farber Cancer Institute). He is also the Founder and CEO of Breakthrough Health (founded in 2004) and he holds two patents on Personalized Interval Training.
Jonathan does Peak Performance Coaching for Professional Athletes, CEOs, CFOs and other leaders from some of the largest companies in the US. In addition, he guides Leadership Teams in attaining Peak Performance through Keynote Speaking Engagements!
Jonathan’s first book (“The No Excuses Diet”, which is an anti-diet book) hit #3 on the Amazon Best Seller List and was featured on The Today Show. His second book titled “12 Key Habits to Thrive” was released in 2022 and is on track to surpass 100,000 copies sold by early 2024. Jonathan is currently working on his third book titled "12 Key Habits to Close the GAP" that will be released in early 2025.
Jonathan's goal is to sell 100 million 12 Key Habits books by 2033 (not to sell books but to use books as vehicles to positively transform lives).
Breakthrough Health’s mission is to positively transform 100 million lives by 2030 through the company's patented behavioral change system.